Become an Avon Rep online in 2019 and sell Avon online as an Avon Influencer.
Stories of strong men and women overcoming tragic life circumstances are what best selling biographies are made of. To become an Avon Representative means that you’re now inducted into this secret and special society of hope and togetherness. By becoming an Avon Rep, you’re gaining an immediate sorority of friends who love you and want to see you succeed.
How Is Avon Different From Other Makeup Companies?
Avon is the largest corporate supporter of Breast Cancer awareness and finding a cure. Avon gives business women an array of benefits to choose from. Among those benefits, Avon provides full support for its Associates’ breast health, including 100 percent coverage of mammograms, breast sonograms, office visits, hospital fees for surgical treatment, and chemotherapy.
We are committed to continually reviewing and extending our benefit options with the objective of balancing and sharing cost, whilst providing Avon Associates with a competitive benefits package in line with market in each geography that we operate. Avon typically funds at least 75% of the cost of our benefit plans.
Avon Supports Awareness Against Domestic Abuse
What benefits does Avon offer?
Across our countries you will see a range of benefits which may include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts/health reimbursement accounts
- Employee assistance program, including health and wellness and work/life balance resources
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid time off
- Product discounts
- Transit incentive programs
- Tuition assistance
- Parental and adoption leave
- Subsidized emergency back-up child care
- Elder care support through a referral program
- Retirement plans
- Retirement healthcare benefits
- Equivalency in spousal and partner benefits
- Telecommuting program
- Phase back to work program
As the world’s largest corporate supporter of the breast cancer cause, in some markets Avon provides full support for its Associates’ breast health, including 100 percent coverage of mammograms, breast sonograms, office visits, hospital fees for surgical treatment, and chemotherapy.